Monday, August 24, 2009

Well then....


Hey kids,

I'm Glenn McDaniel, I would say that i'm doing this to familiarize myself with blogger. but i wouldn't want to lie. To be perfectly honest, im sitting in the student center right now bored out of my mind and figured that this might help. and for the moment, it is.

a few random facts about myself. i have always wanted to go to Georgia Tech ever since my sister was accepted. I'm not quite sure why i wanted to go here, but i did. however, now that i am here i am questioning a bit of my sanity as to why on earth i would do that to myself.... oh well. I am a member of the GT Drumline. i have marched a competitive indoor percussion ensemble since my sophomore year in high school, and we went on to win world championships this year. I am an Eagle Scout. I own a six-foot tall trebuchet which i built my senior year of highschool. and as most guys my age are, i am always up for a bit of shenanigans.

well. im pretty sure that i have ranted quite long enough and i am tired of typing.


also if you didn't figure it out, thats a picture of my Trebuchet.

No comments:

Post a Comment